Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho

Ho- ho- ho

I get bus sick, sea sick, car sick (unless I’m in the front passenger seat/ driving)

Only thing I’m immune to - trains, planes

Had to go to the city for four rounds yesterday (various reasons - one of which a certain someone didn’t turn up and my annoyance will start to build into rage soon!!) I was gonna die on the bus … so ended up driving and parked at Broadway for my final trip

I get to drive to work today - cuz my mum’s BEST friend will be coming down to pay us a visit and we’ll be picking them up before I head to work

On another note: XMAS is so soon! I’ve set up my Xmas tree, wrapped all the prez, stocked up on Xmas-y food (I LURRVVEE Christmas - my all time fav celebration!! - I like it more than Birthdays becz everyone gets a gift!! And I like the whole Xmas feast thing)

I’ll be spending Xmas lunch at Chatswood with my cousins (paternal) and my Xmas dinner at French’s Forest with my extended (maternal) family. (I fucking love it at my grandaunt’s house even though I don’t know like 80% of my very distant relatives)

Parents went looking at some property up at Turramurra with my cousin - so hopefully - fingers crossed - everything’s goes smoothly and by Jan next year I’ll have a place to crash the night if I ever wander off to the North and get too lazy to travel home (ESP if there’s trackwork - bloody railbuses!!)

xx
Jess

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hey Jess, your Christmas sounds so yummy. Can I crash with you at Turramurra? hahaha

I'll let you crash at my place if you ever feel like a good dose of the West :)

Hope you had a fab day at work. I'm taking Bagel for a run later woohoo!