Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yay for an update

Okay guys im so sorry for my lack of contribution - and yes Ive finally remembered to!
Hmm whats been happening lately - I'm working like 5 days a week (approx 38 hours) at jayjays market city - just started like a week before the exams (not that i didnt like my medical receptionist job just cuz the pay was really shit and was starting to annoy me since im heading to Korea in Jan - hence the i-can't-go-to-Blue-Mountains explanation) - i can't put myself as unavailable cuz im still on probation ): - I REALLY hope u girls are having fun at Blue Mountains (saw Samme's tweet)

AND yes Bowling is a must - except when we're organising something it's best to make it like weeks ahead just so i can check my shifts and what not - since ive been evil (hiding/ m.i.a) i will try my best to organise a bowling/ xmas reunion? haha

I hope everyone is enjoying their hols - mine has mainly consisted of just working, reading and some movies. I'm too tired to do anything else on my one/two days off i just sit at a cafe near home LOL - gay i know - it's so freaking hot out i dont even wanna move lol

peace out guys
xx
jess

No comments: