Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love it!

Okay, you're all going to realise how lame I am once you read onwards... but it had to be said! I'm proud to say that there is finally a good coffee place near uni!!

Guess where?

Right next to Gloria Jeans!! It's called 'Charlie Lovett' and the coffee there is gorgeous! I'd bought myself a travel mug to save myself money, especially since the coffee is crap around campus, but now I can see myself splurging at least once a week at this place.

Did I mention they have bread? The good gorgeous real kind?

If I didn't love my family so much, and there were a zombie outbreak, I'd take refuge there.

Think I'm delusional? Check this review.

Speaking of cafes, I'm thinking that a G Family Norita Jenga Reunion is on the cards. Your presence will be demanded!!

Lastly, I leave you with a photo because no blog post is complete without one... Behold in all it's glory... Daniel's miracle body!!!



P.S. If you click on it it'll lead you to my new personal blog ;D Go onnnn, you know you wanna touch it! :P

No comments: